Missing sounds

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SomeguycalledSmithy
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 pm

x

Missing sounds

Some of my projects are being messed up and I feel it could be due to the most recent update. When I open a song, sometimes certain sounds will not work. I've already put them in prior, but when I play the actual song or use the instruments, there is no sound. All the notes are placed but it acts like nothing is actually there. This for some reason, only seems to be happening with Directwave.

FidelityMusic
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:14 am

x

Re: Missing sounds

Hello SomeguycalledSmithy, We've had similar r...

refp
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:46 am

x

Hi SomeguycalledSmithy, For what it's worth, s...

FidelityMusic
Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:48 pm

x

refp wrote:Hi SomeguycalledSmithy, For what it...

refp
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:40 pm

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote: No, I'm not a develop...

Maxx Claster
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:11 pm

x

I'm not sure if it breaks any EULA, it's just a...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”