Sample Directory Has it been Fixed?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BalancedScience
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:17 pm

x

Sample Directory Has it been Fixed?

Hi guys have you allowed users to choose a more then one directory for samples. On my PC I use to two directories on for short samples and the second for loops. Currently if I want to choose a drum sample I see folders disorganised with folders FL Mobiles own samples. Also included with those folders are loop samples so it takes time to search for folder with short drums. It's all a mess and I think it is simple to sort. By the way great updates recently. Thanks in advance.

It slows the music process down.

Gav

FidelityMusic
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:50 pm

x

Re: Sample Directory Has it been Fixed?

Hello BalancedScience, Allowing the use of use...

Nextra
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:30 pm

x

Hello, Sorry if this is not fitting really int...

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:43 pm

x

Nextra wrote:Hello, Sorry if this is not fitti...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”