Some Good News

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
anickt
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:22 am

x

Some Good News

After spending some significant time with other iOS music apps I sat down with FLSM for a while. What a joy! It's just so easy to navigate and put together what I'm hearing in my head. Pulled in a few samples, made good use of the internal synths and just had fun. The other apps I was using are just too convoluted and not all that much fun. Keep it up IL team and thanks. 8)

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:23 am

x

Re: Some Good News

Thanks for the feedback. FL Studio Mobile will...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”