Fl Studio Mobile & Plugin Not Syncing

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Count Morris
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:11 am

x

Fl Studio Mobile & Plugin Not Syncing

Hello,

I downloaded and installed Fl Studio App on my Iphone 5S earlier today and have been running into issues when trying to sync projects and data to my PC.

So I will start by saying, I've followed all the instructions from Image Line, exactly as they request in their instructions post for Fl Mobile.

I am using the latest version of Fl Studio (12.5)

I am using the latest version of Fl Studio Mobile App & Plugin (3.1.69)

I am using the same WiFi network to connect the two devices. (Iphone 5S and Windows 10 PC)

When I go to share from my Iphone to my PC, and I hit 'Send All' to send data like image line says to do in their instructions, the app will often times crash in the process of syncing. This is actually only one of my problems, but is not the main problem.....

If I just keep restarting the app and the sync process, I eventually am able to start syncing the data from my iphone to my PC without crashing, however I noticed that on my Fl Studio Mobile Plugin on my PC will get stuck in the 'receiving' process.

So even if my phone sync goes all the way to 100% (all the way to the last file, file # 6224) the PC side of the transfer ALWAYS gets stuck at a certain file.

I've noticed the plugin gets stuck at either (Receiving Metallic SFX 20.Wav (252/6224)) or it gets stuck at (Receiving Laurie Web (17) .wav (218/6224))
It gets stuck on these two files EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to sync, even if the syncing on my phones end goes all the way until the last file.

I've checked the folders in the Fl Studio Mobile to see if perhaps the sync did actually go through, but the files aren't there so the sync certainly didn't work.

I would also like to note that I have turned Firewall completely off during this process.
I've also tried using Fl Studio 32 Bit Mode on my PC as some one else suggested in another thread, but that didn't work either.

Also, I would like to note that I've tried accessing the files from the Fl Studio Mobile app via Itunes, however I can't seem to get ANY of my apps from my phone to show in my Itunes, which is a whole different issue within itself.

I've updated every single thing to the latest build, My phone IOS is up to date with the latest version, my fl studio is up to date, the fl studio mobile app is up to date, my Itunes is up to date with the latest version even my Windows 10 OS.

I've been going at this issue for almost 4 hours now and I'm actually started to get cranky about it and at the point where I had to make this forum post.

Any help would be great as I really want to use Fl Studio Mobile, the app itself works GREAT except for this one thing :(

Count Morris
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:16 am

x

Re: Fl Studio Mobile & Plugin Not Syncing

I would also like to point out that I've tried ...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 am

x

Thanks for your feedback. Our network developer...

Count Morris
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:58 am

x

Scott wrote:Thanks for your feedback. Our netwo...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:27 am

x

Count Morris wrote:I read through that whole ar...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”