Samples missing in desktop FLM

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Systematic Melody
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:35 pm

x

Samples missing in desktop FLM

There are some samples missing in the desktop version of FL Studio Mobile:

Specifically, I was using Dubstep Kick B, FPC Snare 4 and some others.. but after transferring the projects to my computer via iTunes and opening it via FL Studio Mobile VST, the sequences don't play correctly as the samples are missing.

I looked inside all the folders to no avail.

I've also downloaded the FLM Samples from my account. They aren't present there.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm

x

Re: Samples missing in desktop FLM

You need to SHARE from your Mobile version to t...

Systematic Melody
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 pm

x

Ahh my bad. I cancelled/force closed it becaus...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:21 am

x

Systematic Melody wrote:Ahh my bad. I cancelle...

Systematic Melody
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:56 pm

x

right thanks scott. that fixed it to be more ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”