Preset Selection Bug

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
YCobb
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:11 am

x

Preset Selection Bug

There is a bug when selecting instrument presets which has been present from the first version of FLM3. I mentioned it here before, but here's a more detailed report:

In the preset selection menu for any synth (here using Directwave -> Orchestral), select a preset. I've highlighted Alto Sax. If I press on Alto Sax again, it will play samples of the instrument using an invisible keyboard laid over the Alto Sax entry in the list. If I press elsewhere, for example on Brass Section that preset will be selected and the invisible keyboard will move so that tapping Brass Section again will play samples. If I tap on Alto Sax again, it is selected and can be tested with the invisible keyboard.

However, when I scroll down, tapping on Choir Ahh is broken. When scrolling through this list, the invisible keyboard remains in place. So in the image above, the invisible keyboard is located above Choir Ahh. Tapping Choir Ahh will play samples from the Alto Sax instrument. This issue is not fixed until I select some preset located elsewhere on the screen (say, Flute), at which point the invisible keyboard is moved and no longer obscures Choir Ahh.

I'm using screenshots from the Windows 10 UWP, but I've replicated this on both iOS and Android.

Maxx Claster
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:29 am

x

Re: Preset Selection Bug

Thanks. We will fix it asap, thanks again for r...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”