Recording audio - Apogee ONE - iphone 6S

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AxeMurderer
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:01 pm

x

Recording audio - Apogee ONE - iphone 6S

Hi all,

I recently purchased this app after using Garageband extensively for the past few years (with no issues). I bought this app to create drum beats that I could record guitar over. I have the latest FL version (updated today) and use an Apogee ONE interface (usb to lightning adaptor). On Garageband it recognizes the Apogee interface but I can't get it to work on FL. Closest I could get is hearing the drum samples play and the guitar i'm playing but can't get the guitar to record. In the instructions I read to go into settings and make sure I have the correct audio-in selected. The problem is it only displays Microphone or Audiobus to choose from and I can't seem to get either to work.
Am I pissing in the wind here? Does the Apogee not work with FL on an iPhone 6S?
Thank you!

GrossBeat
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 am

x

Re: Recording audio - Apogee ONE - iphone 6S

Do you know when this is going to happen? It's ...

GrossBeat
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 pm

x

Re: Recording audio - Apogee ONE - iphone 6S

https://www.image-line.com/support/flst ... ne_...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”