Two new, possibly related bugs

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bill Bennett
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 am

x

Two new, possibly related bugs

This is recent, since the the last iOS update. It happens on both my iPads, an 2016 9.7 inch iPad Pro and a 2017 12.9 iPad Pro. Both have latest iOS updates and latest version of FL Studio Mobile.

1. I open a song and one track, so far it's only every been a single track, is silent. It's not a case of the track being switched off or the volume down or other settings cause the problem, the sound isn't there and doesn't show on the volume bars. If I close the song without saving and reopen it's still silent. I can open a new track and copy the devices and the notes across to the new track.

2. FL Studio mobile suddenly closes without warning. This has started happening a lot on both iPads after a year or so of it never happening. There is no crash report in my MacOS library.

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:06 am

x

Re: Two new, possibly related bugs

So you are using 3.1.73? Regards Scott

FidelityMusic
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 pm

x

Hello Bill Bennett, 1. Would you mind providin...

Bill Bennett
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:41 am

x

1. I fixed the problem the hard way by setting ...

FidelityMusic
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:19 pm

x

Bill Bennett wrote:2. It happened again about ...

Bill Bennett
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:53 am

x

It's only happening on the 9.7 inch iPad. I con...

Maxx Claster
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:28 pm

x

Could you post this project here or send it dir...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”