Drums not audible on exported mp3/wav files

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TacoTheDank
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:51 pm

x

Drums not audible on exported mp3/wav files

Yo FL Studio doods I need some major help rn. I completed my first song in mobile version, which I think is actually quite good for only taking 8-12 hours. The problem I have is with exporting. When I export it to wav or mp3, you can't even hear the drums (kick, snare, percussion, etc), but strangely enough the drum note sequence shows up in the midi version. I don't know if it's messing up because of the way I have it set up, or because of the application itself. I will give you guys the .flm file to see if you could figure out what's wrong (plz don't make any changes to the song itself). It's very possible that I'm just an idiot lol but help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. (I asked around on Discord and one person decided to try to help me by seeing if he could convert the .flm file to wav/mp3 on the computer to see if the export output would be different. He said the program said it couldn't render it because apparently it came from an "older version" of FL Studio Mobile, and yet I use Android (HTC Desire 610) and I am fully up to date from what I've seen (ver 3.1.77 in the top right). I'm not sure what pc version the guy helping me was using though.)

.flm file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3y2vr368pmp2 ... e.flm?dl=0

.wav file with no audible drums: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4jzs33or5lga ... e.wav?dl=0

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:29 pm

x

Re: Drums not audible on exported mp3/wav files

When I export your project here, the drums are ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:38 am

x

The 3.1.78b issue is not important. The develop...

TacoTheDank
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:10 pm

x

Anyways, thanks for the help (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:23 pm

x

TacoTheDank wrote:Anyways, thanks for the help ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”