The new and improved flm3

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
K-mu$
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:11 am

x

The new and improved flm3

Can you make it more like the computer version while adding a widget so it would be already open on what ever device we use other then that could you also make this app accessible on hisense chromebook since its sync with my phone I should be able to find it for this particular laptop and go from there if I'm away from the laptop I can still work on the beat on my mobile phone with out transferring anything same with phone to phone as long its under the same acct name that's another thing add a login for the app not the website with a communication board so we could talk one anogher that has the app also share in between one a other with a option of permission to change the beat if we do decide to share with someone else with a footnote option so we can leave tips and pointers for one another.

FidelityMusic
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:36 pm

x

Re: The new and improved flm3

Hello K-mu$, K-mu$ wrote:make this app accessi...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”