Audio Export Bug

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
YCobb
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:21 am

x

Audio Export Bug

When saving a project, selecting "send to..." as the destination and exporting as a wav or mp3, the app prompts you to send the file before it's finished rendering.

I noticed this with email on Android, but I've checked it on iOS too. When I try to send a song in an email, my mail client opens with a draft but the song is not attached. I have to cancel this first draft of the email and then return to FLM in order for the song to actually render. Once rendering is done, it starts a second email and the attachment works correctly.

Should be an easy fix, the app just isn't waiting for rendering to finish like it should.

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:22 pm

x

Re: Audio Export Bug

Hi, I see a bug here (you end up with two email...

YCobb
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 pm

x

Re: Audio Export Bug

Yeah, sorry, should have been clear. It works t...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”