Things to improve (FL Mobile 3 Android)

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Audio Scum
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:53 am

x

Things to improve (FL Mobile 3 Android)

First of all, I'm happy to use this software. On the road for a long period and now, in combination with my tabled, I can finally make music again. But... there is some room for improvement. See what you can do with it.

- Value info displayed of the parameters like the fader, panning, pitch (in drum track), serveral parameters of the synths and FX.

- As an idea > A nice space to put in some information (like time, value of the parameters, and other useful stuff) can be add on the upper line of the piano roll. Next to the option to pop up the mixer, the play bottom ect.

- Using the Mini synth noise trick ( the one when you select the pulse wave so that noise only can been use) has a click when you trigger a note. You can remove this by using a HPF, but it would be more better that you don't have the click.

- Possibility to send the output of an Effect Track (AUX) to another Effect Track (AUX), and not only the master channel.

- There is a tik/plopping sound in the side chain. Also it can be a bit sharper. For now I use the automation of the volume.

- Also the filter of the synths have that ticking/plopping sound when you pull down the a LPF of the synth in combination with the filter envelope. Beside that, the filter envelope can be improved for sharper sounds.

- Effect sends. This can spare a lot of CPU! I know, can use an Effect Track (AUX) for this, so that I can route the sounds to that group, but than they all have the same reverb level.

- FX Equalizer > Frequencies are still passing by when you cutoff frequencies. Know I use a FX Filter to cut off the low or high frequencies, and the equalizer to boost some. Can spare CPU if I can do it all in one plug in.

- Easy group solo. If I have several tracks route to an Effect Track (AUX) and I press solo on one of the tracks, it would be nice if the routed Effect Track (AUX) where that sounds is routed to, is set on solo to.
Also nice if you press solo on the Effect Track (AUX), all the tracks that are routed to that one are on solo to. With this its easy to mute the rest of the sounds with playing only the routed sounds. So you can easily mute the rest of the tracks.

- Synth(s) with an arpeggiator. This will defiantly help me to create melodies, and is also a nice tool to play with.

- Faster LFO on the synths... it can help to make more nice sounds. And maybe also nice to have the option that they are free (not locked on the 1/4 1/8 3/4 ect. steps)

- Change of the color of the master track. Not necessary, but would be nice if this can be changed.

- The possibilty to revurse sounds will be very nice.

- A plug in to make the sound mono.

- A little bug > when your in the Drum Sequencer > you select the mixer and then close it, your not returning back to the Drum Sequencer.

- Yes this one, what can save me a lot of time... At the top you can select the mode that you play for example only between pattern 97 till 113. It will be such a time saver when I want to record a track, I mean with this a specific part of the song,(what I use/do a lot to bounce for saving CPU) I record that what is select between the bars. Now I open a new song, recreate that what needs to be record, do the job and come back.

- About the multicore processing in the settings menu. I have the idea this is not working. My tablet (Samsung Tap 2 9.7) has a multicore processor, but there is no change if I use it or not.

- When I play a sound in the Drum Sequencer, and a new sound is triggered, it will not cutoff the old trigger/old sound. This makes is messy sometimes. I know, you can select 'add notes track' but this dos not always do the job. Most of the sounds are not cut here. Would be cool if new notes cut the old ones, or an improvement of this job in the add notes track area.

Let me know if you need more clearance from my side. It's always difficult for me to explain what I mean.
It are just option for what I think can improve the program. Without I'm still happy to create use with it ;)

Also a question... Beside the tablet I have also a phone with Android. Can I install it on both the devises, or can it only be use on one device?

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:01 pm

x

Re: Things to improve (FL Mobile 3 Android)

Thanks for the feedback. Re question: You can...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”