Export fl mobile project into song

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rockit198716
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:14 am

x

Export fl mobile project into song

I have been searching n searching for a way to export my projects from FL Studio mobile. I can't find a place to put it so I can ostensibly to, let alone share my creations. I absolutely love the app n have been using it for over 12 years now (started on desktop). The only issue is the compression is like watching grass grow then there is no place to export to. It says I can go to I cloud, e-mail, n even Snapchat but when sent it turns into a useless link. This is for MP3. Wave is quicker as it only renders but it still won't work. I am using iPhone 7+ with at least IOS11 so it shouldn't be an issue with the phone. I have searched the internet for answers but the closest thing I got to an answer was from January saying iOS had some bugs that needed fixing. I absolutely love making music but what is the point if I can only listen to it when I'm i. The app. I want to make songs that I can share and listen to myself but can't find a place to put em. I have no laptop, desktop, or any other "top". Just my phone. PLEASE HELP!

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:10 am

x

Re: Export fl mobile project into song

Did you read this page in the manual? Tap HELP...

Rockit198716
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:51 pm

x

Re: Export fl mobile project into song

I get that. What I'm trying to figure out is if...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”