Suggestions...

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
XxNaskue_the_producerxX
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:36 am

x

Suggestions...

May I send my suggestions?
If so. Here's a few from someone who sees potential in FL mobole 3

- Background & grid editing
This would be a big step towards costomization with the app. Not everyone likes just the idea of changing the pattern colors, but the background and grid should be supported too.

Synth bends inside of the piano roll:
For this, I've been using the pitch knob to make things bend to positions. It's kind of tireing and makes the process of sending sounds harder than they should be....

More sound formats:
Making volcals is as easy as pie...but we may in counter the flaw of panning at most times. Such as all of the audio going to one side of the spectrum...while the other side records the sound coming from the phone's eternal sound system... please fix that as fast as possible...

More visuals
Like for the eq and multi FX. We need visuals. The limiter in FL on PC. If you could manige to smash the visual of that into FL mobile like you did for the whole daw. That would really make my day...

Actual chopping system.
I can chip in FL mobile. But not as good as you would on PC. This feature would be really helpful to me and others I am teaching...

Effects menu
Instead of it being at the side. Could you put it at the bottom and the modules lay side by side without it having to slide out? Id like for it to be a drag and drop system for all of the channels. That way we wouldn't mess up whenever one is the same color as another...
That would make things easier to get to also...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”