Help me learn! I'll help you learn!

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jizzle D. FreQ
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:36 pm

x

Help me learn! I'll help you learn!

FL Mobile is hella tricky to learn, all Google searches seem to lead me to the desktop or older mobile version, and searches here seem to be irrelevant to what I'm looking for.

1) Can I add a piano roll to recorded tracks? For the purposes of creating harmonies, or autotuning myself?

2) How do I use effects tracks? Say I want to add an echo to just ONE part.

I figured out how to slow/speed tracks up by clicking in the recorded track, and simply going to "Pitch" and adding dots here and there until I reach my desired effect.

I figured out how to eliminate popping from recording by simply changing my sound mode from "Safe" to "Ultrasafe".

I have to calibrate constantly so my recordings don't sound WAAYYY off.

Any way to hack FL Mobile so I can get those other sounds from GMS w/o having to pay more? (I paid $16 for the damn thing, one would think ImageLine would let me use the entire program without having to pay even MORE...)

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”