Suggestions for Fl Studios!

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cooper648
Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:25 am

x

Suggestions for Fl Studios!

I think a sound creator pack should be added for download in the store in the next update. Like more options to tweak the sounds and make them your own, you would still need to buy sound packs only for base sounds to build off of. I also think there should be more effect packs like apreggiator and flanger added. Last but no least I think a sampler should be added just like garage band has.
These are just a few of my suggestions, add your replies on what you want and mabe the creators will take a look at them.

Its_Mitchell
Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:27 am

x

Re: Suggestions for Fl Studios!

I would love t see something along the lines of...

Cooper648
Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 am

x

That would be very cool! Fl studios mobile has...

Drubbz
Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:23 am

x

FL NEEDS TO BRING BACK LEGACY PATTERN BLOCKS!!!...

fuserproductions
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:47 pm

x

DEFINITELY FL STUDIO NEED AAF/OMF EXPORT FOR OT...

fuserproductions
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:57 pm

x

Drubbz wrote:FL NEEDS TO BRING BACK LEGACY PATT...

fuserproductions
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:02 pm

x

Its_Mitchell wrote:I would love t see something...

DJFink
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:52 am

x

Ok I have a couple of suggestions to improve wo...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”