Crashes on opening some projects [x64 0.9V & 0.9V_1]

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Total Recall
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:10 pm

x

Crashes on opening some projects [x64 0.9V & 0.9V_1]

I've got projects that were working with 0.9U, but in 0.9V they will make FLS crash when trying to open them. I know stuff like this is gonna happen, but the reason I've reported it is because there is something that happens everytime I try and open one of these projects and thought it might be a clue as to what's going wrong.

Each time I try to load one of these projects, I will get a window that comes up and asks if I want to allow FLS through the built in OSX firewall. Normally I only get asked that once I've updated the program, but it will always appear when trying to open these projects. Opening other projects that work will not cause this issue as far as I can tell so far.

I hope that info is useful somehow. Cheers guys.

Update:
Just started a new project with 0.9V_1 and saved it. Now it won't open and instead just crashes like the other projects I mentioned. The plugins I'm using are the just the normal ones I load into new projects.

They are:
Omnisphere 2
Fruity Convolver
Fruity Limiter
Voxengo SPAN
TB EBU Loudness

Also, FLS is asking to go through the firewall everytime I open a project now. The only time it doesn't ask is if I just start the program without opening a project. I also have some existing projects that currently open without crashing, and they use all of the plugins I've mentioned.

az82
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:42 am

x

Re: Crashes on opening some projects [x64 0.9V & 0.9V_1]

I have SPAN 3.1 and can't reproduce this in 0.9...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:29 pm

x

Re: Crashes on opening some projects [x64 0.9V & 0.9V_1]

az82 wrote:Indeed, SPAN VST3 is crashing now fo...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”