When is mouse scroll action going to be fixed?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jimmivalentino
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:37 pm

x

When is mouse scroll action going to be fixed?

Props for finally making Beta! Been waiting for this day since the crossover edition was first released years ago.

Now with that being said, the mouse scroll action in FL Mac Native completely sucks. I was hoping this would be fixed by beta stage as it has been this way since alpha and hasn't seemed to improve at all. Not sure what mice you are testing it with, but using Mac and Windows mice feels horrible.

The Mac mice movement seems like it's forced. Scrolling with it doesn't have the effortless flow that Safari or really any other Native Mac app does. It's slow and feels unresponsive.
With Windows mice (which I prefer for doing any audio work as I'm sure many other people do), each scrolling increment moves so little that you need to be scrolling very aggressively to get anywhere quickly in a project. I think I might get RSI from the amount of work my index finger is doing.

Is there a timeline for this?

Best

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”