Browser Auto-Hide Bugs

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jjzfive
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:59 am

x

Browser Auto-Hide Bugs

Hi IL Team,

Recently I've been using the Auto-Hide feature in the browser. While the feature itself works, it causes a few wonky bugs. I am on beta build 98, the newest version at the time of writing this. I am on a new Macbook Pro no touchbar, newest Version of High Sierra (10.13.2)

1) On startup of FL Studio, the browser is kind of half-shown (Look at pictures please). Putting the cursor over the browser and taking it off fixes the issue.
2) When the mixer and/or piano roll are up, sometimes moving the cursor to the left side of the screen (to open the browser) and immediately moving it back will exit you from the mixer/piano roll. This will usually bring up the channel rack and bring the channel rack into focus.

Attached are photos of what it looks like with no browser, with full browser, and the weird half-browser thing happening.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jjzfive
Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:00 am

x

Re: Browser Auto-Hide Bugs

I know that there are a lot of posts on this fo...

FidelityMusic
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:38 am

x

Hello jjzfive, jjzfive wrote:On startup of FL ...

Sam_Main
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:34 am

x

i literally posted this before you Oh my!? why ...

FidelityMusic
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 pm

x

Sam_Main wrote:i literally posted this before y...

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:00 am

x

Sam_Main wrote:i literally posted this before y...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”