Plugins Not Visible After Disconnecting From External Monitor

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MrSpiffyMan
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:08 pm

x

Plugins Not Visible After Disconnecting From External Monitor

Hey all,

My current setup is my laptop, accompanied by an extra monitor which gives me two screens to work on. I usually put FL on this extra large monitor, and whatever synth I am using on my small laptop screen, to give me plenty of space. Recently, I loaded up Kontakt in FL, and put it on my laptop screen separate from the FL main window. However, when I disconnected my HDMI and took my laptop with me on the go, Kontakt wouldn't appear on my laptop screen no matter what I did, probably because it's last current position was on a separate monitor, and FL saves the last current position of plugins and windows for when it loads up next time.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure this is a bug, as all windows should automatically consolidate onto the single screen. However, perhaps it isn't a bug if there's simply a button to make plugins visible and realigned onto a single window again. But if there is, I'm not aware of it. I tried using the "realign windows" button under the view tab, but that did nothing for me as well.

Thanks! :)

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”