Using FL Studio With External SSD

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JVY778
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:29 pm

x

Using FL Studio With External SSD

My computer has very limited space, I have recently run out of space on my computer and most of that space is taken up by my Fl Studio sound packs. I bought a 2 TB external hard drive specifically for putting all my sound packs on to clear space on my computer, if I move all my sound packs from the Apps>contents>recourses>FL>Data>Patches>Packs folder to my external hard drive, is there a way I can still access all the sounds from with in my Fl Studio browser? Also, what would I do if I already have projects started that use the sounds I moved? Will I have to relocate every sound one by one? Im new to this whole using an external hard drive for my music so sorry if this question has an obvious answer or something. I kind of have an idea how to do it but I don't want to try it until I'm sure because I don't want to lose all the sounds being used in projects that I've already started.

Alphons
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 pm

x

Re: Using FL Studio With External SSD

Hi there. This should work fine. Just add the ...

JVY778
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:19 am

x

Hey there I put all my sound packs on the hard ...

Alphons
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:21 pm

x

This likely means you created snapshots and hav...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”