Gross Beat changing Presets Automatically

Return to “Gross Beat - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FrenchAmour
Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 am

x

Gross Beat changing Presets Automatically

Hi all. New to Gross Beat, and I am trying to make a side-chaining automation clip. There are many things that I am probably doing wrong. Here is what I am doing. 1. I select the preset I want from Gross Beat. In this case, I select sidechain and then I right-click the "Sidechain Preset" and then select "create automation clip". 2. Once I have the clip, I then copy the values from the preset (on the right) and then I paste these presets inside the clip. 3. When I play the song and the meter gets to the part of the song where the clip is, Gross Beat starts changing presets after every bar on it's own. I have looked up countless tutorials online and I am having no luck. One of the tutorial videos I watched, however, stated something about using MIDI controllers. I am NOT using any MIDI controllers. I have my computer and I only use the plugins (Image-Line plugins only). If any of you could lend any insight at all, I would be much obliged. I am going to continue to try and search for answers on the web. Thank you for everything!

Return to “Gross Beat - Presets & Programming”