Struggling with QuNeo

Share FL Studio Performance Mode projects

Return to “FL Studio - Performance Mode”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Decapitated Giraffe
Fri May 16, 2014 8:41 pm

x

Struggling with QuNeo

I am just recently getting in to the performance mode in FL 11. I bought a QuNeo some time ago and finally got the firmware updates and courage to get it out, and it almost seems like it just does way too much. I'm certainly no midi expert but every pad and slider sends 3 to 4 different midi messages and often they dont't behave as expected. In the editor, it gives you the option to disable note send and other messages, but if i have let's say Harmor open and selected as primary instrument, assigning and moving a filter cutoff causes a machine gun note to be played the entire time, disabled or not. If you set up an empty track and set it as primary, then the filter moves with out the machine gun note. This is such a pain... every tweak has me re-selecting tracks...and i have to remember to check every time i hit play. Am i missing something obvious? Is there a way around this?

I'm also having trouble assigning clips to the controller, there does not appear to be any link in the menus to do this, the auto tweak assign is not performing as expected. Same thing with the loop zone markers (is this even possible?). My internet accessibility is very limited right now... makes it hard to do research. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Return to “FL Studio - Performance Mode”