Korg padKontrol does not work in Performance Mode.

Share FL Studio Performance Mode projects

Return to “FL Studio - Performance Mode”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Auro_Prime
Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:35 pm

x

Korg padKontrol does not work in Performance Mode.

I'm about to explode because I am so frustrated. I am using a Novation Launchpad and a Korg padKontrol (black). However I can only use the Launchpad in performance mode, the padKontrol just acts as a regular midi controller and only triggers notes on the channel rack, instead of clips in the playlist. I have the latest driver installed, I have the Korg setup correctly as far as possible but here comes the problem.
The instructions given by Image Line on how to set up the Korg padKontrol are false.
My device has no Scene or Scene+ button also there is no padKontrol CTRL appearing in the device list.
It only shows me the Standart korg padKontrol and the two midi ports.
Thus I cannot complete the setup.
The device shown on the setup is a white one however the buttons on the commercially available white one are exactly the same as on my black model (no scene and scene+ buttons) but the graphic on the explanation by Image Line is different.
The device in the YouTube video for the FL Studio performance mode however is a Korg padKontrol like the one I have, but in white.
If anyone has any idea on how I can get this thing working in performance mode please tell me.

Return to “FL Studio - Performance Mode”