Improvments and Bugs

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “DeckaTalk LE”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
crouser7
Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:01 pm

x

Improvments and Bugs

Hello,
I am very happy with my Deckadance LE. It works really good, i just have a few points that should be fixed and a few that would be nice to add.

One Point that I already earlier this year mentioned but did not get fixed is, that the screen freezes if i search the database. The Database contains quite a lot of songs (around 50000).
The Sound does not stop (good otherwise not usable) but the screen freezes for one to three seconds.
PLEASE FIX ASAP.

Another point.
I have a few mixes that are around 20 minutes long. Deckadance cannot work with those songs, it always stops after exactly 12 minutes. There must be some variable range mistake or so.
In the song list on the botton it shows that the song is 19 minutes, but when loaded into the player it shows exactly only 12 minutes and after those for the player the song is over.

Something i would like to see is a digital clock on the top right or top middle like seen in various other dj programms.

I know that due to the LE version the midimapping is disabled, but could it be possible to turn of some midi commands of my Behringer cmd Micro. In this case i am talking about the touch sensitive jog wheels.
If those are touched the song stops which might be cool for club dj's, but for my on 50's Birhtdays where i do not use those at all, it can cause problems.
So no exact midi mapping but probably being able to disable some buttons of functions of the midi controller would be cool.

Thank you for your great product which i really like.

crouser7
Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 pm

x

Re: Improvments and Bugs

And before it is asked, I am working with 2.30 ...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:47 pm

x

We just released an update, please check here: ...

crouser7
Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:23 am

x

Hi, I just downloaded the update. With the upda...

Return to “DeckaTalk LE”