XOne:4D by Allen & Heath

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “DeckaScripting”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JayBenOh
Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 pm

x

XOne:4D by Allen & Heath

Hi!

MIDI-scripting is fun. Thank you Image-Line for making this possible. After 1337 hours of work i'm proud to present you my personal skript for the XOne:4D by Allen & Heath.
It's a neat controller. So we need a neat skript. But here's the problem, i'm no programmer. You see, this skript is far from being professional, but it works fine for me. :-)

This MIDI-skript is a bit more complex. It includes internal modes, blinking LEDs and a lot of stupid comments. As there are tons of assignments, I made you a fancy little introduction. It looks sweet and might be the fastest way to learn how to use it. However, if you are interested in the code, rest in peace. No one will be able to rescue you. :-P
DD2.3 - A&H Xone_4d - Midi Script V1 Introduction.pdf
Here are the skript-files. You need to place both into your folder to get it to work. If you want to write down your own skript, you might be interested in xone_controll_list.h - include it into your skript and you can work with control-names instead of annoying hexadecimal-numbers. ;-)
xone_controll_list.h
XOne4D_4Deck_V1.c
Yeahh, i'm done. Hopefully you like it. If there are any bugs, please tell me and i'll fix them. Wishes and constructive criticism is welcome.

Clear Skies!
Jay / Ch3shire
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jmc
Site Admin
Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 pm

x

Re: XOne:4D by Allen & Heath

Thx a lot. Any chance of doing a video showcasi...

JayBenOh
Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:51 pm

x

Re: XOne:4D by Allen & Heath

It was a pleasure! There actually is a chance,...

Return to “DeckaScripting”