Very bad latency

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lucas Lins
Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 pm

x

Very bad latency

I've bought The FL mobile yesterday and I was very happy about my purchase. The app is really Good and I really like the interface and design. But my intention is to record tracks with the built-in mic and unfortunately the app is presenting a very big latency. There's a big diference in the time of the tracks. I've already tried the SAFE and The FAST mode on audio settings, but it didn't solve the problem. That's pretty bad, because I am a guitarist and the main part of my songs comes from the recorded audio tracks. This way the app has become useless for me :(
I'm using a sansung galaxy S7 with android 6.0.1.
Is there any way to solve it?
Thank you!

FidelityMusic
Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 pm

x

Re: Very bad latency

Hello Lucas Lins, Are you by any chance monito...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”