noob question about external mixer + headphones?

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “DeckaTalk”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
terious
Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:10 pm

x

noob question about external mixer + headphones?

Hi, I have been looking at deckadance and like it alot to the point of buying it!

I have been wanting to hook up an oldskool dj mixer and headphones I dug out today externally off well I guess my audio interface. I have tried several connections and changed the settings around but can't find a way of controlling the crossfader on my mixer to interact with deckadance. Now I guess that means I probably can't with an old mixer(crappy behringer djx700)!My mixer has a Main in/out, another effects in/out and the 4 channels.. So I have tried just headphones off my A/I but not getting seperate decks coming through! Guess that is because I have the one output.

I think I have this all wrong. can anyone suggest any routings for me? or if I need specific gear to accomplish this? I would like to buy this but would like to see what else is involved to get this up and running.

Thanks

terious

terious
Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 pm

x

Re: noob question about external mixer + headphones?

Sorry I still don't understand? Basically with...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ezmyrelda
Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 am

x

The attached image is just to show that I have ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ezmyrelda
Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 am

x

For clarity I have attached an image that illus...

Return to “DeckaTalk”