Sawer on MacOS problems

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MCMorrise
Thu May 25, 2017 4:03 pm

x

Sawer on MacOS problems

Hey, guys. I've got hella problems with Sawer right now, both as a standalone and as an AU plugin. This is getting super frustrating. I'm currently using a late 2013 MBP Retina with Sierra 10.12.5 and Logic X 10.3.1, but these problems have persisted since 2014 from older OS X/Logic X versions. I'm just now addressing them since I'm tired of not having Sawer work.
  • ●The audio clicks on every note on and note off.
    ●I have a polyphony of two. Yes, two. Sawer won't play more than two notes at a time, no matter how polyphony is set.
    ●The standalone window is glitched out, and it thinks it's MinihostModular. I manually removed MM to the best of my ability but it somehow still lingers like the bad aftertaste of making out with a drunk person.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Sawer about five times today, removing everything in between installs. Any advice would be deeply appreciated.
sawer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Thu May 25, 2017 8:11 pm

x

Re: Sawer on MacOS problems

Hello MCMorrise, Some of these issues are alre...

MCMorrise
Fri May 26, 2017 5:38 am

x

Re: Sawer on MacOS problems

I installed version 1.2.4 and to the best of my...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”