Kontakt 5, no sound on re-loading project. 'Reset plugin when FL resets' issue.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
GGonz
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:28 am

x

Kontakt 5, no sound on re-loading project. 'Reset plugin when FL resets' issue.

Note: This looks to be an FL STUDIO problem. I have tested in Reaper and there is no issue.

It looks like some how Kontakt's settings in the instrument's 'effects' tab are dramatically changed when re-loading the project, which is causing 8DIO Hybrid Tools 2 to not product sound on reloading a project. You can see in the attached video that several FX are enabled and settings modified upon reloading. Disabling the enabled FX brings the sound back, but of course, it's not the same since all the settings are altered when reloading the project.

I have reset plugins on transport disabled in FL's main menu. The issue is, when I uncheck the 'Reset plugin when FL resets' setting in Kontakt's wrapper setting, this setting gets RE-ENABLED when I re-load my project. And hence, my issue occurs.

Using FL Studio 12.X (any). Latest Kontakt 5.

How do I get the 'reset plugin' setting in the wrapper to stay unchecked?

edit: uploaded new video with sound.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GGonz on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

HeathW
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 am

x

Re: Kontakt 5, no sound on re-loading project. 'Reset plugin when FL resets' issue.

try saving the wrapper options.. or checking '...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GGonz
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:11 pm

x

Re: Kontakt 5, no sound on re-loading project. 'Reset plugin when FL resets' issue.

Hi Reflex, here's an update: - The culprit is ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”