Focusrite Scarlett Solo crashes FL Studio on startup.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jed9999
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:36 pm

x

Focusrite Scarlett Solo crashes FL Studio on startup.

Good morning!

I'm having a very annoying problem concerning the Scarlett Solo Interface and FL Studio.
The first problem is that when i try to record midi data with Addictive Drums 2 (haven't tried with audio), it glitches the screen a lot (more noticeble in the time panel in the 30fps video, but the whole screen glitches a lot), the notes kinda sustain everywhere and they appear nowhere near where i hit the note, sometimes the note appear next to another 1 click before (i suck using metronome, but not that much).
It also happens when i use 3xOSC but in a different fashion. It looks like i'm not recording, the notes doesn't show on the piano roll, it doesn't make any sound after the loop restarts, but it does appear in the mini view for some reason, it's very weird!
FPC kinda acts the same way as 3xOSC and AD2, so i think it's not a plugin exclusive problem.
And also FL crashes a lot on startup, but it opens after some perseverance (i have to keep trying to open it).

I've already tried to restart the computer several times and tried to reinstall the Scarlett drivers.
Those problems doesn't occurs using ASIO4ALL and FL Studio ASIO at all, only the Scarlett ASIO. I'm on Win7 x64, and using an Akai MPD218.
The problem doesn't happen using another DAW (tried Reaper in this case).
I'll try to use the current RC4 and an older version of FL Studio to see what happens, and i'll keep in touch.

Edit:
Since one of the problems that i had seems to be solved, i decided to recycle the topic.

So...my FL Studio keeps crashing on startup with the Focusrite ASIO drivers, only eventually it opens (needs like dozens of trials), and in one instance, i got blue screen and my computer restarted :shock:
It also happens with FL 11 and the current RC4. ASIO4ALL and FL Studio ASIO works fine.
Tried Reaper and works fine with the Focusrite ASIO drivers. Didn't test in Sonar, but i think i shuold give it a try when i get back home.

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jed9999 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teksonik
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:25 pm

x

Re: Focusrite Scarlett Solo bugs FL Studio.

Try: Settings / Audio / Playback Tracking "Mixe...

Jed9999
Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:46 pm

x

Teksonik wrote:Try: Settings / Audio / Playback...

Teksonik
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 am

x

Jed9999 wrote: By the way, whats the difference...

Jed9999
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:31 am

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello Jed9999, Jed999...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:27 pm

x

Re: Focusrite Scarlett Solo crashes FL Studio on startup.

Jed9999 wrote:Is there any rough estimate to wh...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”