Strange FL bug...

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mkvocal
Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:42 pm

x

Strange FL bug...

Hey!

I don't post much on the forums but figured this was worth a post to see if anyone else has experienced this?!

Since upgrading to FL 11.0.2 I have been experiencing a strange bug that shrinks the piano roll and file menu. I am Windows 7 64bit.

All works fine until the bug appears out of the blue while clicking the file menu while I'm working.

The piano roll, file menu and all submenus in the playlist/mixer are affected by this making them difficult to read when they shrink. If I click file when this bug has appeared FL automatically selects New without me even clicking a second time and I have to click no on the save changes dialogue box which is also smaller than it should be during normal use.

I have been using FL for nearly 10 years and have never come across this problem before. It really is seriously affecting my workflow as it can appear at any time. The only way to get out of this bug is to close FL and relaunch which is not good while working. Any help would be really appreciated.

I have attached 2 screenshots, 1 before and 1 after bug. Notice how the menu text and piano roll icons are so much smaller in the 2nd screenshot.

Thanks
FLNormal.jpg
FLBug.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

clint
Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:52 pm

x

Re: Strange FL bug...

Do you have a custom skin? Try turning that bac...

Mkvocal
Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:06 pm

x

Re: Strange FL bug...

clint wrote:Do you have a custom skin? Try turn...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”