FL Studio Weird Crash Issue (Solved It)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
B2R7
Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:26 am

x

FL Studio Weird Crash Issue (Solved It)

Hello fellow Image-Line FL Studio Producers. I'm writing you all to let you know of a weird crash issue I ran into just a little while ago tonight that I was able to solve. I opened up my FL Studio 11 and wanted to bring up one of my beats and suddenly every time I clicked "Open" under the File menu, the program would immediately crash and shut off on me. Weird right? Well it turns out I had installed several new Windows Updates last night and I decided to uninstall each and every one from last night to see which one was the culprit. I found the culprit which was this one:
Windows Update & FL Studio Conflict.jpg

Once I uninstalled this update there, everything in my FL went back to normal. I'm running my version 11.1 on a Windows 7 (64 Bit) Laptop
and I think this update might also come up for all you Windows 8 and 8.1 users out there so if anything, good looking out! Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:01 am

x

Re: FL Studio Weird Crash Issue (Solved It)

It may be good to report this to Microsoft. Fw...

B2R7
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 pm

x

Reflex, yes it would be a good thing to tell th...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 am

x

If it's not reported, they definitely won't be ...

B2R7
Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:45 am

x

Alright I'll keep you posted to see what happen...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”