Pitch and tempo Problems

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Flute Ninja
Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:36 pm

x

Pitch and tempo Problems

Hello, everyone.
I am having an annoying issue with FL Studio. I'm working on a project, and I have tracked out all my tracks so that I can go back and mix and master them. The problem is when I have placed each track in FL studio, some of the pitches and tempos change automatically, and I have no idea why. No matter how many times I reset the pitch knob in the track, it goes back to the wrong pitch and tempo from what it is originally supposed to be. I have even tried to change it from “resample” to “pro default”, “pro transient”, etc, and still nothing happens. The weird thing that I did notice is this issue only occurs when I enable my midi keyboard. I've never had this problem before. Is there any way that I can fix this? Thanks.

Here is a screenshot of the project. What you are seeing here is the sample window for the Shakuhachi flute track that I recorded live. (which is the 2nd track from the top). In the sample window, if you take a look at the pitch knob at the top, you will see that it is pointing to the right. It supposed to be pointing straight up (which is the default pitch/tempo) And here is another screenshot showing the midi settings. I use the Alesis Q49 midi keyboard. The version of FL Studio that I'm using is FL Studio 10 Producer Edition.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chris F
Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:31 pm

x

Re: Pitch and tempo Problems

Maybe you did something in the Edit Event secti...

Flute Ninja
Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:18 pm

x

Chris Fahrenheit wrote:Maybe you did something ...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:19 am

x

Also check initialized controllers (in the Curr...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”