Maschine Note Repeat (work around) in FLStudio

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
zoe_within
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:52 am

x

Maschine Note Repeat (work around) in FLStudio

I've been looking for this answer for ever. Found a work around if anyone needs it. What happens is you open up Maschine in FLStudio and you go to use note repeat and instead of it hitting the drums on 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 it skips, sometimes stops and picks the repeat back up at random timings

My work around is basically recording the note repeat audio from Maschine into FLStudio and just use the WAV file. I had to do one thing for it to work. After I loaded Maschine in FLStudio I had to remove any patterns from that particular Group in Maschine (Pattern>Remove) then the skipping stopped and I just record the note repeat audio in FL. Other Groups and everything else in Maschine VST mode worked fine but note repeat in FL has issues for me.

If you all got anything better let me know.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”