When (3rd party) instrument unfocuses, it "resets"

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LoudCore
Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:09 am

x

When (3rd party) instrument unfocuses, it "resets"

Hey everyone!

Ive been having this problem for a long while now and I think it's time for it to (hopefully) be resolved.

The problem I'm having is one that's been getting on my nerves.

This seems to only be doing it to Native instrument products.

In the image attached you can see that before I have a menu/preset selected, then I unclick it and go to another vst, then come back and it gets rid of my menu selection.

Maybe my memory is terrible but I definitely remember sometime when I would minimize the instrument/vst and open it, it'd leave right where I had it ( I didnt have to go through the whole selection again)

Anyone have a solution to this? I tried like 3 versions or so of the same instrument (Does it with massive, etc). Also when I click back in, its a lot slower than an imageline vst.

I didnt know if I should have posted on NI's forums or Imagelines forums, but it seems to be a DAW related thing (I think)

Any help is appreciated, and if I explained it poorly, I can do my best to explain better.

Thanks!

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 am

x

Re: When (3rd party) instrument unfocuses, it "resets"

I'm afraid I have no idea why that might happen...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”