Random control change problem (bug?)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
longbongsilver
Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:07 pm

x

Random control change problem (bug?)

I'm running FL Studio 11 producer edition 32-bit on Windows 7 home premium SP1 64-bit, and have been encountering an issue off and on where during song playback I have a control change (sometimes two) occur that I did not program!

For awhile this has happened, and I'd long assumed it was just glitches from my MIDI controller being an old POS (I have an Axiom 49. The original one, not the later version). However, just a few minutes ago I played back a track I'd been doing just to pass time without the keyboard turned on, and the same thing happened.

This instance happened while I was demoing Dune 2, but it's happened with virtually every synth I have, I've attached my startup template just in case it's something going on with how I have things setup though. I already checked whether the control initialize track was doing it, and getting rid of that doesn't stop it either. I just want it so that nothing changes unless I MAKE it change.

(BTW: recording the video was easy. Converting it into a format that could be uploaded... not so much. The original video would've been almost a GB)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 am

x

Re: Random control change problem (bug?)

Check for unwanted controllers under Current Pr...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”