FL11 + Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 don't work together?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MaestroRage
Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:05 am

x

FL11 + Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 don't work together?

About a year ago I tried to get VE Pro 5 to work with FL10 and sadly despite my best efforts and endless research never really managed to get it going right. I took a break from production and switched careers around, but I want to write again and utilize the many thousands of dollars worth of gear and software I sunk into it.

Now i've done what I remember from year ago (setting fixed sized buffer for both host and block size), setup all the cables and such. For the most part it works but for some reason i'm getting sharp CPU spikes that interrupt the signal and it cuts into signal and breaks up the sound. Anyone experience this and know how to deal?

Using Windows 8.1 64 bit. Using both 32/64 bit, VST 2/3 I'm getting the same thing, with the only exception being VST 3 version of VE Pro will flat out crash if I try to set the block size and host buffer.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”