Bad sync on export

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ale_sra
Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:11 pm

x

Bad sync on export

Hi guys,

I wondered if you could help me with my problem: for some reason my track completely loses sync on export. I'm using Maschine wired into FL Studio and the loss of sync happens with the Kick versus the rest of the drums (kick on one channel of Maschine, the rest of the drums on another). For some very strange reason it is all perfect synced within FL Studio but the resulting mp3 file after export has the kick slightly out of sync with everything else (very perceptible bad sync). I've tried different mp3 qualities, tried enable/disable delay compensation and even exported the whole maschine project into wave files and disabled maschine to see whether that would sort out the problem. It didn't.

Probably I'm doing something wrong, as a bug in the export function hardly would go unnoticed for long. Any ideas?

I've uploaded the file just with the drums so you can have a better feel on what the problem is.

Cheers,
Ale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:39 am

x

Re: Bad sync on export

Check if it's using delay compensation or not (...

Ale_sra
Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:13 pm

x

Thanks Reflex. Please find below the stripped d...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ale_sra
Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:18 pm

x

Hold on a sec - just realised that the missync ...

Ale_sra
Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 pm

x

BINGO!! Sorry guys, bit ridiculous having this ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”