Impossible to export or bounce without horrible crashing

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aleix Fontanet
Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:46 am

x

Impossible to export or bounce without horrible crashing

Impossible to export or bounce without horrible crashing noises. I have a deep feeling is a HDD problem. It's brand new, so not sue if could be the processor or any thing else? Had an initial install, and many problems ocured with it. Formated and reinstalled everything, and was a lot better. But just after installing Omnisphere, som of this problems exporting occured, but not too much, could work on all projects. After installing Komplete 10, it started giving crazy sound problems. Checked all audio settings, but they where as always so no reason to be the problem there. Sometimes I get this "unable to locate disk" message.

Again, pretty sure it's the hdd, but would love some feed back here to try and solve the problem straight away. I have a lot to work with the DAW, and have to start a music project for a video and I'm worried I'll loose it, beacause the actual state of my working station is terribe. Again, it's all brand new.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:46 am

x

Re: Impossible to export or bounce without horrible crashing

Does this happen if you start a new project wit...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:01 am

x

Re: Impossible to export or bounce without horrible crashing

Could you export one of the demo songs and chec...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”