pre selected opt. are everytime on default novatin tool fail

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Trompesoleil
Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:13 pm

x

pre selected opt. are everytime on default novatin tool fail

so how long i want to set up a new topic 4 the new beta version also.

Why the heck is my FL Studio 11 bundle box vers. A lot of pluginstuff like wasp an co not registerd . The version box 10 i bought had have it inside in function but 11. Not??

Next thing my ur22 is not automatic inserted on every new start.
Also the midi setup settings are too everytime changed on default mode

Novation tools are from the basic worst programmed. I know but is it normally that i can not map the buttons. And the key velocity is crunk programed and randomly stupid in work processes.

Otherwise why the .... is no personal pre selecting of options i will use always possible. A new startup or selection menu will fix this problem for everyone. A mask for different preselection makes it maybe more fantastic. But about this idear i want to speak with a chief programmer of fl ;) (fiearec@ymail.com)

Further the list of questions is not at the end. But answers of this questions and a skype call with a programmer will help me for the moment at best. So thank you for answering who ever will do it. Thanks

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:55 pm

x

Re: pre selected opt. are everytime on default novatin tool

Trompesoleil wrote:Why the heck is my FL Studio...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”