11.1.1 crashing constantly on project load

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
spacefiddle
Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:47 am

x

11.1.1 crashing constantly on project load

Bug documented:
http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 3&t=136571

This is getting frustrating. The first issue gave a clear error regarding a missing .wav file. That was solved when I tried reinstalling the .ogg codec, despite the FAQ not mentioning that it would crash the program, not simply be missing a file.

Now it's crashing constantly with no error messages whatsoever. I don't have a whole lot of free time, and this is eating up a lot of it. I've completely uninstalled, reinstalled, verified drivers, nuked every background process I could find, etc. and so forth. Same pattern: eventually a copy of the project will load. I can work on it with no issues. I can save it, and I can save a new version. But if I close FL studio, the next time I try to load ANY of the files of that project, instacrash. Both versions, x86 and x64. After reinstall, have tried only using x86. No effect. I once again cannot get back into the project file and am trying everything I can think of in every combination - again - to get it working. This has not been a good experience. The project file might be a bit large to attach, but the thread above has screenshots of the crash messages I'm getting and a complete walkthrough of what's happened, and every step I've taken. I'm about done with this.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:06 am

x

Re: 11.1.1 crashing constantly on project load

We'll continue in the original thread and I'll ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”