Omnisphere plugin, works in 11, missing in 12 [SOLVED]

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LeeC22
Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 am

x

Omnisphere plugin, works in 11, missing in 12 [SOLVED]

I had FL Studio 11 installed and then installed version 12 but forgot that it wouldn't overwrite, so I now have both versions. I have also just installed my copy of Spectrasonics Omnisphere as a VST plugin. The 64-bit plugin shows up fine in FL Studio 11, but refuses to appear in the FL Studio 12 plugin list.

Both versions are using the same 64-bit plugin folder: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\vstplugins and the omnisphere.dll is in that folder.

I am definitely using the 64-bit shortcut, which has this as the properties line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\FL64.exe"

I have attached an image of the plugin lists from both versions to show the problem.

Has something changed in the plugin handling, that would make Omnisphere incompatible with the latest version?

As an extra bit of info, the 32-bit version won't find the 32-bit plugin either... so it looks like something has rendered Omnisphere unusable with version 12 at this point in time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LeeC22 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”