FL Studio 12.1.2 no sound with 3rd party plugins

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Harppi
Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:27 pm

x

FL Studio 12.1.2 no sound with 3rd party plugins

Hi,

Ever since I had to reinstall Windows 10 due to some OS problems, FL Studio 12.1.2 hasn't been working properly with 3rd party plugins. It detects all the plugins I've installed but somehow they aren't detected anymore when I close them from the X-button in the top right corner. In the beginning the output from the plugins can be heard but not after closing them for the first time. The names of the plugins are also not present in the Channel rack but instead only a name Sampler. As far as I can remember there should be an option in the Sampler to open the main view of the plugin but currently it seems to be impossible.

I've tried uninstalling FL Studio and all the plugins and samples I have and then reinstalling all of them. I've also tried to reset FL Studio but it doesn't help either. There's a video attached to clarify the problem and below are the plugins I use.

Plugins:

- Sylenth1
- Serum
- Bass Station
- V-Station

Regards,
Harppi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:50 pm

x

Re: FL Studio 12.1.2 no sound with 3rd party plugins

The problem here is the plugins have not been c...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:43 pm

x

Re: FL Studio 12.1.2 no sound with 3rd party plugins

It doesn't actually require a full scan, it's j...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”