Could not find the plugin database folder

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
evesira
Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:58 pm

x

Could not find the plugin database folder

I'm hoping this is an easy answer.

In FL 12.1.3, when I try to add any plugin to the plugin database, I get the error "Could not find plugin database folder". I just did a fresh install with all the options checked, so the default plugin database should be there. And it is, in "...\Data\Patches\Plugin database".

Two things to note: 1) I removed the favorite icon/tab in the browser for the plugin database because 2) I use my own folder for plugin state files, using the default plugin database just to allow FL to create the state files and thumbnails which I then move to my own backed up folder and drag from the browser into the project. But I don't see why either of these things should matter.

I could not find anything about this online or in the forums. Please help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

evesira
Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:29 pm

x

Re: Could not find the plugin database folder

Unfortunately this did not work. I still get th...

FidelityMusic
Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

x

evesira wrote:What did you mean by this? I thin...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

evesira
Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:00 pm

x

Wow, replacing the snapshots fixed it. So FL is...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”