Loss of keyboard with External VST's/Freezing

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DjAlchemy805
Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:15 pm

x

Loss of keyboard with External VST's/Freezing

I just updated to 12.1.3 and there are two problems I'm having. I notice that the 64 bit version freezes on me whenever I introduce external Vst's (Nexus, Arturia, Sylenth etc.) This is only with the 64 bit version not the 32. Since the 64 bit has better performance I'd like some help to fix this, Is anyone else having the same problem? It seems like its off an on. I reloaded FL Studio 64bit 4 times and on 3 out of the 4 it froze. I can work with the first problem. But this second one is something that I hope someone has an answer for. It's probably a simple fix but I cant seem to find a way. This started when I upgraded to Fl Studio 12 in general. Before, whenever I opened up an external VST (Nexus for example) I was able to use the arrows on my keyboard to scroll up/down between present. This was way quicker for me. Now I have to double click with my mouse every time I want to hear a new preset. I listen to a lot of present before I decide to go with one and will often change it as the project gets bigger. I click on the mouse all day at my 9-5 so in all honesty It's annoying ( A little painful on the hand lol) to have to do the same now on FL. I should note that I saw a new feature on the Wrapper settings "Don't allow stealing Keyboard focus". I turned it off then on and still couldn't use the keyboard.

Thanks again!

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”