[Solved] FL Studio ASIO vs ASIO4All

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
KountSarpadeon
Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:56 pm

x

FL Studio ASIO vs ASIO4All

Hello,

So. Here's the problem: on FL Studio ASIO, the sounds within FL sound weirdly clicky, and most of the dynamics within even simple kick drum samples (think clicky psytrance kicks) are buried. The clicking sound that follows anything with bass hit buzzes constantly, and overall, the sounds grow thin and buzzy themselves. When I switch to ASIO4All, this problem disappears and everything (samples, VSTs, etc) are fine. BUT, switching to ASIO4All also disables all sounds outside of FLStudio.

What I want to know is why are these two modes as different as they are? I mean, I have to work, normally, to get the type of steely buzz FL Studio ASIO provides, but with it on, I can't hear what I am actually making in there, because everything sounds different.

FidelityMusic
Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:04 pm

x

Re: FL Studio ASIO vs ASIO4All

Hello KountSarpadeon, It sounds like you possi...

KountSarpadeon
Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:57 am

x

Re: FL Studio ASIO vs ASIO4All

Hello there! n_n I discovered that Soundblaste...

FidelityMusic
Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:14 pm

x

Re: [Solved] FL Studio ASIO vs ASIO4All

This topic was marked as "Solved".
Image-Line forum support

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”