Audio file is triggering vst insturment

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sirchris
Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:19 pm

x

Audio file is triggering vst insturment

Help!! i am having some issues with audio in the playlist triggers vst playback in the pattern even though no notes have been assigned to that instrument at all. I added audio files from edison the the playlist section and then added a vst for bass and it is playing in sync with the audio files I can see midi notes triggering on the piano all by itself? How do I stop this once and for all? I want audio tracks and then separate midi tracks.

ON a side note I also had to audio tracks loaded directly to playlist and they were echoing during playback (like a delay) even though those tracks were muted. I reopened and started over and it fixed the problem. This should not be happening.

UPDATE: please confirm I think I had my midi keyboard not fully in daw mode so it was triggering the rhythm pattern of the keyboard ( the play button was synced to the keyboard rhythm).

How should i set up a hardware keyboard to use the play button for start stop but not the internal keyboard rhythm playback?

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”