Using note properties in Piano Roll?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
cj31387
Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 am

x

Using note properties in Piano Roll?

Velocity always works for like every synth, but I'm trying to change the other properties like pan, and when outputting to Fruity LSD it doesn't work. I've also read that a lot of synths don't support those parameters in the piano roll( when you right click the page next to velocity and chose like pan). Is there some way I could use the pans and other parameters more universally like by maybe sending them to a FL plugin and then to a specific synth? Right now I'm just interested in the pan property for each piano roll note. But i was thinking I could use the unsuported parameters to do other effects too (if routed right). I would probably need to send this to some FL plugin that generalizes the data and then send it to the correct VSTi parameter.

What would be the best way to do this? I am pretty new to automation, but I love the piano roll and would like to automate with the note properties instead of drawing envelopes in the playlist editor, I think it would give me more fine specific control, because I could do it on a note by note basis.

How could this be done?

Also I really want to memorize the general midi controls, I can find no chart or anything online that really tells me what all the CCs and parameters do by default. Does anyone know of any info? For instance what does cc 54 do by default what does cc 22 do by default, which cc is the velocity etc... There must be a chart online somewhere I just cant find it?

NTO
Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:15 am

x

Re: Using note properties in Piano Roll?

Get the information from the official source Th...

cj31387
Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:23 am

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello cj31387, In cas...

FidelityMusic
Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:45 pm

x

cj31387 wrote:Is there no way to assign the per...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cj31387
Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:09 am

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:cj31387 wrote:Is there...

FidelityMusic
Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:59 pm

x

When using the Piano Roll you'll only be able t...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”