Registerd FL 12.2 user unable to unlock FL11.1

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mr. Toad
Sun May 08, 2016 1:06 pm

x

Registerd FL 12.2 user unable to unlock FL11.1

Hi all,
This is my fist post. I have gone through a lot of the FAQs and couldn't find anything specific to the issue I am having, and so I decided to post my problem here.

I am totally new to FL Studio. I bought and registered my FL12.2 Signature Bundle boxed version a few months ago, and today I downloaded FL11.1 to give it a try and to see what the difference was. I was especially looking for the "Layer" feature in FL 11 that isn't available in FL12. The Image Line website says we can download and install older versions of FL studio to try, and that we can simply use our current registration key to unlock them. Well, I have downloaded FL 11.1 and tried to unlock it about eight times already and it won't unlock from demo mode. I am at my wits end trying to get FL Studio 11.1 to unlock. The Registration Editor brings up a message saying "The keys and values contained in C:\Users\(name of my computer)\ Downloads\FLRegkey FL Studio 11.1.Reg have been successfully added o the registry" but I still can't get FL 11 to unlock out of demo mode. When I open FL Studio 11, a pop-up window appears that says "You appear to be a registered user, but your registration code is not valid anymore. The application will now run in demo mode, until you apply for a new registration code." I have applied for the new registration code and clicked "Merge", and I get the message telling me the keys and values have been successfully added to the registry, but, when I open a new instance of FL Studio 11, I get the message telling me to apply for a new code. I have also gone to the "About" option and typed in my e-Mail address and password for my ImageLine account and then I press "OK". Then, a window appears telling me that registration was successful, (see attachment) and that I need to restart FL Studio 11 for the changes to take affect. So, I restart FL Studio 11, only to find that it is still in Demo mode.

I am just going 'round in circles trying to unlock FL Studio 11. I have turned my anti-virus off and closed all other programs while installing FL11.1. I never had any difficulties installing and registering my version of FL Studio 12 and unlocking it, and so I can't understand why I am having so much trouble trying to unlock FL Studio 11. I am not having any problems opening FL Studio 12. Everything is working fine with FL 12.

I was hoping someone could tell me if I am missing something or if I am doing something wrong that won't allow me to unlock FL Studio 11. I hope I have given enough information regarding the issue.

Much appreciation and many thanks to anyone who can help me with this problem.

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”